C. Contact Lens Offer
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- Offer valid in all stores across India.
- Other applicable taxes and Vision Express standard business terms & conditions apply
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Vision Express shall be final and binding
*Standard Business Terms and conditions
- Customer needs to produce the original bill at the time of complaint. The company cannot provide duplicate invoice copy.
- In case of any disputes, Mumbai courts alone shall have the jurisdiction to deal with any such disputes.
- The company's liability is restricted only to the value of the product dispensed and sold.
- No refund will be made under any conditions whatsoever.
- Kindly check the products for defects/damages on delivery. No complaints will be entertained on the same, after delivery. The company's liability ceases as soon as the delivery is made.
- Delays in delivery due to unavoidable circumstances are regretted. Vision Express shall endeavour to inform you of the same before the scheduled delivery date. The company shall not be liable for delayed deliveries.
- Orders once placed cannot be cancelled or altered.
- Orders not collected within 30 days from the due date will be deemed to have been delivered. Any payment made towards such uncollected orders will not be refunded.
- In cases where customers produce a prescription, the company's liability is limited to dispensing the spectacle lens/contact lenses/prescription sunglasses strictly as per the prescription given.
- In cases where customer order is placed based on prescription suggested by our optometrist and wherein the customer has been satisfied with the prescription so suggested, the company's liability is limitedd to dispensing the spectacle lens/contact lenses/prescription sunglasses strictly as per this prescription.
- Goods once sold can only be exchanged as per the warranty policy.
- Our spectacle frames have varying warranty periods. Customers are requested to check the same at the time of purchase. The company's liability on frames is limited to colour coating peel-off and breakage at soldering joints only. The company's decision on technical aspect of the same is final. In case of any issue with the frame, if the same is unavailable, the customer will be offered a similar frame. If the cost of the new frame is higher than the frame purchased, the customer will need to pay the difference. If the cost of the new frame is lower than the frame purchased, the customer will be refunded the difference.
- On all spectacle lenses, we offer a 6 month warranty against coating peel-off (including lenses) and detachment of joints and hinges.
- For contact lenses, kindly ensure usage hours do not exceed the hours as specified on our website visionexpress.in. Exceeding usage of contact lenses over & above the prescribed period will not be covered by warranty.
- The company cannot be held liable for any damage to own frame given by customer for lens replacement only.
- Vision Express reserves the right to contact its customers.
- Vision Express may use the information received from you to provide services, directly or through carefully selected partners, keeping your best interests in mind.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Select discounted merchandise will not be exchanged/replaced as specified on bill.
For current offer details, please visit the nearest store.